I've always loved reading curated blog posts of a blogger's favorite things, so I thought it would be fun to start my own weekly post of some of my favorite things from around the web.
- This Facebook design concept. I love the flat, block style, although it does remind me of the new myspace quite a bit :p
- I've been struggling to keep myself from buying this faux deer head, or any of the items in this Etsy shop for that matter. Plus the product name is the "The Bennett". I think it's destined to be mine!
- Everlane sweatshirts. I am very tempted to buy all all the clothes in this store. They are so simple and come in all of my favorite colors, and the website is beautiful.
- These Merino wool blankets make me want to learn to knit.
- I'm in love with this site design and their ties. I secretly sent the site to Eric in hopes that he would buy and wear a few ;)
- My favorite site design I've seen this week. I love the textures, the navigation, the photos, and the subtle animations.